Friday 29 March 2013

Guess where home is this Easter ??

My Gypsy life continues....
this is "my home" for 10 days over Easter
My friends are away longer than planned and their habitual house sitter had other plans..
so after receiving a "desperate" phone call I accepted to house and animal sit ....


 Soon after committing myself, I wondered if this commitment was a good idea: it is a rather large home on a also rather large block of land.....

Would I be scared there all "home alone" ???
the question did cross my mind, I am terribly hearing impaired and only "on line" during the day ( meaning that is when i wear my hearing aids!!!...
But I unexpectedly was gifted with a minder ; the cat in my bed !...purr we did and snored I solely  did !...loud enough to scare any would be "trespasser" !!!..

While you sit on the balcony or lay by the pool...you could wonder where you are ??
Italy, south of France.....your guess...

Nice spot for my evening G&T

somewhere in a warm climate


no watch dogs but a bunch of geese and ducks to feed at the end of the garden
everyday, I collect the best feathers on the ground ans have started a "bouquet de plumes"

part of the pet sitting is to feed the fishes in the pond, i throw the feed in the murky water, wait until a frenzy of fish tails stirs the mud from the bottom


then from the pond, I take a little stroll along those gracious trees to take me back
to my "home for Easter"

I am not scared at all!!! , I love it!.. I really feel on holiday!!!!I am "clearing my head" !!...,
...for someone who normally can't sit still during the day, I have been laying by the pool , only doing a bit of weeding and reading, reading, reading...

Now i would like some comments from my readers, what country and where do you think I am ???
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment