Wednesday 23 January 2013

My bedroom view this week


Although this was at sunset a few days ago, this is the view I am happily waking up to this week while i am waiting to go back to Sydney for a visit
I have packed up my temporary house in St Remy, and now playing auntie to 2 beautiful GSP while their mum and dad have gone skiing



 A few kilometres from Saint Remy de Provence a lovely property with a lovely view towards the Alpilles, the local mountain range
 


Ironic isn't ?? 
I came from Australia to Provence in 2011 for a 3 months visit...and I am still here !!!... now I am going back to Australia for a less than 3 months visit....
Have not made up my mind where home is yet ???
I think I would love to spend half the year here and the other half in OZ....if I could be bothered with the long trip..which is waiting for me, I think a few sleeping pills will help ease the journey
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment