Saturday 29 June 2013

A very "gay" joyous French marriage

 
FRANCE has just legalised same sex marriage .............
I felt very privileged and honoured to be invited to my friends wedding in Provence on tuesday     
Emotional it was...

   
  The setting for the afternoon reception was magic, the food was delicious, the atmosphere great...



The grooms were delighted that their 16 years committed relationship could finally
be legally recognised......they deserve it....
If I had been living unmarried for 16 years with my ex husband, I would not have wish to legalised my relationship at that stage.....a merit to them to still be happy together and to want marriage, which happens to be the first 'same sex' marriage in Eygalieres...


                                  
                                               We wish them all the best......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment