Tuesday 27 November 2012

last of Provence autumn colours

I love Carpentras Sunday brocante market. The last time I was there was las february, it was so cold that the tip of my feet just "froze" a feeling i had not experience since my school days in Brittany... 
 
Love this street display, looks like a corner of a house set up against the brocanter's van, just waiting for lunch...

the last of the Autumn colours are now sitting in a group in my kitchen, love the Sarregemines Majolica fish dishes, their colours blend in with the autumn leaves colours of Provence 
 could not resist buying those earthenware terrines and pots...
 more of Autumn with the horse chestnuts picked on the ground along the street
Autumn is about to leave us and with it so are all those gorgeous colours...until next time!.
 Any body interested in buying any of the item on display , please contact me
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment